对于餐桌上的日常对话应该怎么样去表达更为适合呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于享用中餐实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
享用中餐 (二)
Mary: This is Chinese food. It includes four courses and one bowl of soup. At dinner we Chinese usually drink soup first. This is hog rib soup with horus roots.
玛丽:这是中国菜,包括四菜一汤。吃正餐时,我们中国人通常先喝汤。这是莲藕排骨汤。
Jane: Hmm, it tastes so nice.
简:最味道真好。
Mary: Try the fish. It is called steamed perch. And this is tender-boiled, chopped chicken.
玛丽:尝尝这条鱼。这叫作清蒸鲈鱼。这个叫作白切鸡。
Tom: We don't know how to use Chinese chopsticks.
汤姆:我们不会使用中国筷子。
Mary: Let me show you. ' Just hold the upper part of one chopstick with the index finger, the middle finger and the thumb, like this. Put the other chopstick between the bottom of the thumb and the tip of the ring finger, like this. Move the outside stick only when you pick up food. Try! Yes, right. You have made it.
玛丽:让我示范给你看。像这样,用拇指、食指和中指握着其中一根筷子的上半部。另一根筷子靠在拇指下部和无名指尖上。夹菜时,移动外面那根筷子。试试,对了!你做到了。
Jane: It is very interesting.
简:这真有意思。
Mary: Help yourselves to this stuffed green pepper with shrimps and doufu. And this is fried spinach.
玛丽:来点青椒酿虾米豆腐。这个是炒菠菜。
Tom: It is very good to eat.
汤姆:真好吃。
Mary: Please don't so formal. Just make yourselves at home. A bowl of rice for each of you?
玛丽:别拘束,像在自己家一样。每人一碗米饭?
Tom: Yes, thank you.
简麵,谢谢。
Mary: Would you like some more?
玛丽:还吃点什么吗?
Jane: I have had enough. No more.
简:我吃饱了,不要了。
Tom: I am full. No more.
汤姆:我也已经饱了,不再吃了。
Mary: Finally we'll drink tea.
简:最后,我们喝点茶。
实用情景句型
1. It includes four courses and one bowl of soup.
包括四菜一汤。
What's today's special?
今天有什么特色菜?
Anything good for today?
今天有什么特色菜?
What are your specialities for today?
今天有什么特色菜?
What do you have today for dinner?
你们今天供应什么?
2. It tastes so nice.
味道真好。
It tastes good.
味道真好!
It tastes delicious.
味道真好!
That looks good!
看起来好像味道不错!
That looks delicious!
看起来好像味道不错!
That smells great!
看起来好像味道不错!
3. Let me show you.
让我示范给你看。
Let me teach you.
让我来教你吧。
Please look at how I use.
请看我怎样用。
4. You have made it.
你做到了。
You have managed.
你成功了。
You have got it.
你成功了。
5. It is very good to eat.
真好吃。
Great!
很好吃!
Good!
很好吃!
Delicious!
很好吃!
It's delicious!
很好吃!
That tastes strange.
味道很怪。
That tastes funny.
味道很怪。
That tastes weird.
味道很怪。
6. Just make yourselves at home.
别拘束,像在自己家一样。
Help yourself.
随便吃。
Help yourself to whatever you like.
随便吃。
Make yourself free.
随便吃。
7. Would you like some more?
还吃点什么吗?
And what to follow?
还要什么别的吗?
Won't you have more?
还要什么别的吗?
Anything else you want?
还要什么别的吗?
Is there anything else that you'd like?
还要什么别的吗?
Will that be all?
还要什么别的吗?
That's all (for me).
这就足够了。
That would be all.
这就足够了。
Please pass me the sauce.
请把酱油递过来。
Could I have the sauce, please?
请把酱油递过来。
Sauce, please?
请把酱油递过来。
Could you hand me the sauce, please?
请把酱油递过来。
I'll have a vegetable salad.
我要一份蔬菜色拉。
A vegetable salad, please.
我要一份蔬菜色拉。
8. I am full.
我已经饱了。
I'm stuffed.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I can't eat any more.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I couldn't eat another bite.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I've had enough.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I'm approaching my limit.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I'm extremely full.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I'm up to my ears.
我吃饱了(我吃不下了)。
I'm starving.
我饿死了。
I'm hungry.
我饿了。