在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给出差是家常便饭的事,那么关于出差该如何去做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的外贸出差的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
A:对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
B: Yes, What can I do for you?
B:是的 ,有什么事能帮你吗?
A: I'm from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.
A:我来自CTC 贸易公司,这是我的名片。
B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.
B:欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。
A: I'm glad to meet you here. You're Ms. ...
A:见到你很高兴,你是……?
B: I'm Qin Hai. Do sit down, won't you?
B:我是秦晖,请坐。
A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I'm here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.
A:谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?
B:我们很高兴这样做。你看到我们大厅的展品了吗?
A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?
B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.
B:当然可以。如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。
A: Thank you very much.
A:非常感谢。
A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I'm Liu Peng, manager of the corporation.
A:早上好,约翰逊先生。我是刘鹏,是公司的经理。
B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Liu.
B:见到你很高兴,刘先生。
A: Welcome to our corporation.
A:欢迎你来到我们公司。
B: Thanks for your invitation.
B:谢谢你的邀请。
A: We've been doing good business with each other. I hope our cooperation will be further promoted by your visit.
A:我们之间的生意一直都做的很好。我希望你的来访能促进我们的合作。
B: I do hope so. Your development of electrical products has been remarkable. And I'd like to order some electrical appliances from your corporation this time.
B:我也希望如此。贵公司对电器产品的开发已取得惊人的成就。这次我想从公司订购一些家用电器。
A: Our corporation is a big business in electrical appliances. You may choose whatever you like best.
A:我们公司是生产家用电器的大型企业。你尽可以选购喜欢的产品。
B: Would you tell me some more details?
B:你能多给我介绍一些情况吗?
A: With pleasure. Why not go to the showroom? I'll show you around. We have all kinds of products displayed here.
A:很乐意。我们到展厅去好吗?我可以带你看一看,那儿陈列有我们各式各样的产品、
B: Great! Let's go!
B:太好了!我们去吧。
A: Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch at two.
A:请开快点。我要赶2点的飞机。
B: I'm doing my best, sir.
B:我尽量吧,先生。
A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?
A:我们来得及通过所有的红灯吗?
B: I can't help it, sir. You don't want me to run a red light, do you?
B:没办法,先生。你该不会要我闯红灯吧?
A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You're going too slowly.
A:当然不是。我是说快点。你开得太慢了。
B: No, I am not, sir. This is a 45-mile-per-hour zone. I don't want to over speed, if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.
B:不,先生。我开得并不慢。这里的限速是45英里每小时。我不想超速。如果我因为超速被开罚单的话,你到机场的时间会更晚。